The first resource to use to find out how credits will transfer to CSU is called Transferology. Transferology is a self service website that allows students to research how credits will transfer from one institution to another. All public institutions in Colorado and Wyoming are in the database, along with hundreds of other schools. Test credits, such as AP, IB, CLEP, etc., and Military Credits can also be found on Transferology. Our page on Transferology provides more information. 

You will need to create a free account to access information. Registration is quick and simple!

If you do not see the courses you are looking for in Transferology and you are:

A Current CSU Student

Email the Degree and Transfer Evaluation Unit. In your e-mail, include your name and ID, the Institution you want to receive credit from, and the course abbreviation and number.

Allow five to seven days for a response if you require more than three to five courses to be evaluated.

A Prospective CSU Student

You may request a Tentative Evaluation with the Transfer Student Center. This evaluation will inform you of how your credits will work with your selected major.

Please contact the Transfer Student Center at (970) 491-6909 or via the Transfer Student website through Admissions.

An Incoming High School Student

You must request an Official Transcript be sent from the college you attended to CSU.

Send your Official Transcript to:

Office of Admissions
Ammons Hall
1062 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1062

NOTE: Coursework from college experiences listed on your High School Transcript will not be considered official and will not be added to your record for transfer credit. An Official Transcript is required from each Post-Secondary Institution attended for consideration of Transfer Credit.
Official transcripts for concurrent/dual enrollment are required for Admission to CSU.

Please refer to the Admissions website for more information.