To receive credit for transfer coursework, Colorado State University must receive official transcripts from all universities a student has attended. Students can submit official transcripts in the sealed envelope the issuing institution provided, by the following methods:

In Person
: Centennial Hall. Open Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm.
By Mail: Office of the Registrar, 1063 Campus Delivery, Fort Collins, CO 80523

NOTE: Credit awarded for all Examinations will not count towards CSU’s residency requirement. Credit is considered as ‘Transfer Credit’.

How will my test credits transfer?