All students must submit the Worksheet for GI Bill® Enrollment Certification Request Form to the Veterans Education Benefits Office each term.

All forms can be submitted by:

In-Person: 100 Centennial Hall

As an attachment on the Certification Request form on RAMweb.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at