How can I find out what Credits will Transfer?

The first resource to use to find out how credits will transfer to CSU is called Transferology. is a self service website that allows students to research how credits will transfer from one institution to another. All public institutions in Colorado and Wyoming are in the database, along with hundreds of other schools. Test credits and Military Credits, such as AP, IB, CLEP, etc. can also be found on Transferology.

You will need to create a free account to access information.
Registration is quick and simple!

If you do not see the courses you are looking for in Transferology and you are:

A Current CSU StudentA Prospective CSU Student

If you are unable to locate a specific course after creating an account at Transferology, you may contact the Degree and Transfer Evaluation Unit of the Registrar’s Office by email at: In your e-mail, please include your name and ID, the Institution you want to receive credit from and the course abbreviation and number.

Please allow 5—7 days for a response if you require more than 3—5 courses to be evaluated.

If you are a prospective student with an idea of what major you would like to take at CSU, you may request a Tentative Evaluation with the Transfer Student Center. This evaluation will inform you of how your credits will work with your selected major.

Please contact the Transfer Student Center at (970) 491-1858 or via the Transfer Student website through Admissions.