OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT ORDERING OPTIONS
Please check your unofficial transcript on RAMweb or RAMrecords to make sure that your grades and/or degree have been posted before ordering your official transcript. Please see Accessing RAMweb/RAMrecords and Troubleshooting for assistance in accessing these portals. All financial accounts must be clear before your transcript can be released. Transcript fees are non-refundable.
ONLINE ORDERING (PREFERRED METHOD)
- Quickest and least expensive way to order transcripts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access online through RAMweb or RAMrecords
- Electronic transcripts ($11) available to recipients within two hours of the order being placed are provided by Credentials Solutions
- Paper transcripts ($13) mailed out next business day
- Student pick up transcripts ($15) available to pick up in Centennial Hall with a valid photo ID within two hours of ordering. You can authorize someone else to pick up your transcript when ordering.
- To submit to an application service (LSAC, AMCAS, CASPA, PTCAS, OTCAS, etc.) choose Select an Application Service on the Recipient screen. Many only need your application ID and do not require your cover sheet.
MAIL-IN ORDERING (SLOWEST OPTION)
- By mail with a Transcript Order Form – these orders are not accepted by fax, email, or over the phone
- Paper transcripts are processed and mailed out within one to business days of receipt of the completed the form
- Transcripts are $20 per copy. Expedited shipping is available but please call 970-491-4860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for current price
WALK-IN ORDERING (LOCAL OPTION)
- At the counter with a photo ID
- Will need to complete a Transcript Order Form
- Please check RAMweb/RAMrecords to make sure you do not have holds that prevent a transcript
- Paper transcripts mailed out the following business day
- Student Pick-up Paper Transcripts printed immediately
- Transcripts are $20 per copy and cannot be charged to student account