OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT ORDERING OPTIONS
Please check your unofficial transcript on RAMweb or RAMrecords to make sure that your grades and/or degree have been posted before ordering your official transcript. Please see Accessing RAMweb/RAMrecords and Troubleshooting for assistance in accessing these portals. All financial accounts must be clear before your transcript can be released. Transcript fees are non-refundable.
ONLINE ORDERING (PREFERRED OPTION)
- Quickest and least expensive way to order transcripts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access online through RAMweb or RAMrecords
- Electronic transcripts ($11) available to recipients within two hours of the order being placed are provided by Credentials Solutions
- Paper transcripts ($13) mailed out next business day
- Student pick up transcripts ($15) available to pick up in Centennial Hall with a valid photo ID the next business day. You can authorize someone else to pick up your transcript when ordering.
- To submit to an application service (LSAC, AMCAS, CASPA, PTCAS, OTCAS, etc.) choose Select an Application Service on the Recipient screen. Many only need your application ID and do not require your cover sheet.
WALK-IN ORDERING (NOT AVAILABLE)
In efforts to reduce exposure of our students, their parents, our faculty and staff to COVID-19 Centennial Hall is closed. We are unable to provide walk-in ordering at this time. Please order your transcript through RAMweb/RAMrecords. If you need help setting up your RAMrecords, see the informational video at the bottom of this page. If you need additional assistance, please email email@example.com.
- At the counter with a photo ID
- The Office of the Registrar is unable to accept cash payments, credit card is required.
- Please check RAMweb/RAMrecords to make sure you do not have holds that prevent a transcript.
- Student Pick-up Paper Transcripts printed immediately.
- Transcripts are $20 per copy and cannot be charged to student account.
THIRD-PARTY ORDERING (NOT AVAILABLE)
- Online through our eStore.
- Release forms are required and can be uploaded in the ordering process.
- Transcripts are $20 per copy.