If you are interested in reviewing your student record, you need to submit a written request to the school official who maintains the record.

Your request needs to include the following:

  • Specific outline of records you would like to see
  • CSU ID Number
  • CSU Email Address

A record custodian will compile your requested records, redact information about other students, and notify you when the request is complete. This process will take no more than 45 days.

If your request is denied, the record custodian will consult with the registrar and document the reason for denial in writing.

Items that may be included in your student record are as follows: Academic Progress, Academic Conduct, Advising Comments, Change of Concentration and Program Materials, Degree & Status Data, Appeals, and Internal Academic Record Data.

RAMweb is a great tool to look at your student record! If you are looking for the following information, you can find it on your RAMweb:

  • Transfer Credits
  • Academic Progress (DARS)
  • Math/Composition Placement
  • ACT/SAT/GRE Scores
  • Unofficial Transcript
  • Registration Information
  • Previous Statements