RAMweb is a great tool to find information regarding your student record! If you are searching for the following information, you can find it on your RAMweb:

  • Transfer Credits
  • Academic Progress (DARS)
  • Math/Composition Placement
  • ACT/SAT/GRE Scores
  • Unofficial Transcript
  • Registration Information
  • Previous Statements

Student records within departments contain, among other items: Academic Progress, Academic Conduct, Advising Comments, Change of Concentration and Program Materials, Degree & Status Data, Appeals, and Internal Academic Record Data.

If you are interested in reviewing your student record, you need to submit a written request to the School Official who maintains the record. If you do not know who to contact about a particular record, contact the Office of the Registrar, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Your request needs to include the following:

  • Specific description of records you would like to see
  • CSU ID Number
  • CSU Email Address

A record custodian will compile your requested records, redact information about other students, and notify you when the request is complete. This process will take no more than 45 days.

If your request is denied, the record custodian will consult with the registrar and document the reason for denial in writing.

Records Office

Graduate School


The Graduate School maintains the following records:

  • Admissions Paperwork
  • Substitutions/Waivers
  • Graduation Application

Office of the Registrar


The Office of the Registrar maintains the following information:

  • Transcript Received from International Post-Secondary Institutions
  • Tentative Transcript Evaluations
  • Transfer RE/PRE Evaluations
  • CSU Challenge Exam Records
  • CSU Official Transcripts & Transcript Requests
  • Personal Data Information Forms
  • Substitutions/Waivers
  • Enrollment Verification
  • VA Certification Records
  • Grade Changes/Grade Rolls
  • Class lists, Schedule, Repeat/Repair, Enrollment Changes, Overrides
  • Diploma Information
  • Written Consent for Record Disclosure

Your Academic Department or Program

Academic departments often maintain educational records such as:

  • Advising Comments
  • Course Information – Course Syllabi, Exams, Evaluations, Appeals/Complaints, Grade Book, Grade Reports, Incomplete Grade Contracts
  • Written consent for record disclosure
  • Placement Examination/Scores and Changes/Updates

Contact your specific academic department for access to these records.

Support Offices

Office of Admissions


The Office of Admissions maintains files with admissions paperwork, residency/domicile answers for initial classification, and high school transcripts.

Cashier’s Office


Students can view their statements on their RAMweb/RAMrecords. The Cashier’s Office maintains financial records as well.

Continuing Education (CSU Online)


CSU Online maintains records for students who are taking classes through CSU Online.

Housing and Dining Services


Housing and Dining Services maintains on-campus housing, meal plan, and room condition reports.

Office of Financial Aid


The Office of Financial Aid maintains records of student interactions with the Office of Financial Aid, FAFSA data, and records relating to denial/awarding of financial assistance.

Office of International Programs


Office of International Programs maintains international admissions records and education abroad information.

Student Disability Center


The Student Disability Center maintains records of a student’s accommodation history.

Student Resolution Center


The Student Resolution Center maintains a student’s conduct record.