Repeat Delete allows undergraduate students to repeat a course and have the grade entered the first time the course was taken removed from their GPA calculation. Requests for Repeat Delete are due the last day of the Course Withdrawal period of the term in which you are repeating the course.
- Maximum of THREE Repeat Deletes (totaling no more than 12 credits) allowed (effective Spring 2014).
- Repeat Delete must be applied the first time a student repeats a course.
- Repeat Delete courses must both be taken at CSU.
To request a Repeat Delete for a course being currently repeated before the deadline has passed, select the “Repeat/Delete” link under Registration in RAMweb. Once the request is submitted through RAMweb, allow one to three weeks for processing. The status of a request can be found in RAMweb as well. The Repeat Delete Appeal should only be used for courses taken in previous terms or after the semester’s deadline.
Additional Repeat Delete Information
- All grades earned in a repeated course will be used in calculating GPA, unless Repeat Delete is exercised.
- Repeated credits earned are only used once to fulfill graduation requirements.
- A complete explanation of the Repeat Delete policy is available in the General Catalog.
- If a student has documentable extenuating circumstances or university error for why they did not submit the Repeat Delete request by the deadline, they can submit a Repeat Delete Appeal to request that Repeat Delete be applied to their course after the deadline.
- Repeat Delete is not available for Graduate students.