Colorado State will award transfer credit for academic work done under the sponsorship of non-collegiate institutions, if the courses proposed for transfer

If the program you are interested in is not listed under the CSU Approved programs below you will need to follow the steps listed under Consider my Non-Collegiate Program. Any equivalencies listed below have been determined by the appropriate college/department and are not eligible for re-evaluation.

CSU Approved Non-Collegiate Programs & Programs Not on the Approved List

  1. Talk with your Academic Advisor to determine if the program and courses you are considering are relevant to your major/minor requirements.
  2. Fill out the Approved Non-Collegiate Transfer Credit Form.
  3. Take the complete form (including course descriptions if applicable) to the Degree and Transfer Evaluation unit in the Office of the Registrar.
  4. If the first two program criteria (listed at the top of this page) are met, then the course description will be forwarded to the academic department or college for review.
  5. Email confirming program eligibility and course equivalencies (if applicable) will be sent to your CSU email account. Allow minimum of 10-15 business days for a response on your evaluation.

Once the Program is Complete

Once you have completed your Non-Collegiate Program, an official transcript from ACE (the American Council of Education) is required. ACE transcripts are typically only issued for courses that have a passing score/grade.

You can order your transcript via the ACE website. If you haven’t used this service before you will need to create an account.

Send the transcript to:
Office of the Registrar
1063 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1063