The information below will guide you in transferring your military and veterans educational benefits to CSU.

Chapter 30, 31, 33, 1606 and 1607 students must submit form 22-1995, Request for Change of Program or Place of Training Form, to the Registrar’s Office.

Student dependents receiving Dependents Education Assistance (DEA) Chapter 35 benefits must submit the Request for Change of Program or Place of Training Survivors’ and Dependents Educational Assistance Form to the Registrar’s Office.

All forms can be submitted by:
Fax: (970) 491-2283
Mail: Colorado State University
Attn: Military & Veteran’s Benefits
1063 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1063
In-Person: 100 Centennial Hall