Continuing your benefits each term.

Students must submit the Worksheet for GI Bill Enrollment Certification Request Form to the Registrar’s Office, each semester to receive benefits.

This form can be submitted by:

Fax: (970) 491-2283
Mail: Colorado State University
Attn: Veteran’s Benefits
1063 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1063
In-Person: 100 Centennial Hall

Need to Receive Benefits While Attending Another School?

To receive benefits while attending another school, students must verify the other school is approved for GI Bill benefits and complete the Supplemental Enrollment Information Form. The form must be signed by the student’s advisor and submitted using any of the methods listed above.

Upon receipt, a letter will be sent requesting certification of the course or courses listed by the institutions certifying official. It may be necessary for you to contact the certifying official at the other school to complete the process.