To change a student’s grade in a course after the final grade has been entered in ARIESweb and rolled to academic history, log into ARIESweb and, under Instructor Tools, select Grade Change. This will bring up a page with all the sections for which you were assigned as an instructor since Fall 2007. Follow the instructions at the top of the page to initiate a grade change for a student.

To change a student’s grade for a term before Fall 2007, a paper Grade Change Form will need to be completed. These forms are available through your department. If your department does not have any, the Office of the Registrar can provide some as well.