Final Grade Entry in ARIESweb
Final Grades are due by 2pm the Tuesday following the final exam week for the term.
To enter and submit grades:
- Log into ARIESweb.
- Select “Final Grade Entry” underneath the Instructor Tools section.
- Select the term from the drop down menu.
- Enter the Instructional Format if required. Select the button to go to the Grade Entry Page. Then, select the CRN for the class you want to enter grades for by selecting it.
- The Final Grades page will be displayed. Make sure to go all the way to the bottom of the page to see the entire list of students.
- Grades can be entered for each student by choosing the appropriate grade in the drop down menu or by typing the appropriate letter grade in the box. The system will not allow you to enter a grade other than the appropriate grades available for that specific section and student.
- Once you have entered the appropriate grades, select “Submit” or “Save” button at the bottom of the page.
You can access more detailed instructions, including screen shots and troubleshooting information, through ARIESweb. To do so, log into ARIESweb and select “Grade Submission Help” under the Instructor Tools section.
For more information and procedures to import grades from Canvas, refer to the Canvas grade importing page.