To change a student’s grade in a course after the final grade has been entered in ARIESweb and rolled to academic history, log into ARIESweb and, under Instructor Tools, select Grade Change. This will bring up a page with all the sections for which you were assigned as an instructor since Fall 2007. Follow the instructions at the top of the page to intiate a grade change for a student.

To change a student’s grade for a term before Fall 2007, a Grade Change Form will need to be completed. These forms are available through your department.