Dual Enrollment (High School Students)
On-Campus Dual Enrollment
CSU collaborates with Poudre School District to offer on-campus courses within the Dual Enrollment (formerly known as Concurrent Enrollment) program.
Courses offered through the Dual Enrollment program:
- Lower and upper division world language courses
- MATH 369
- MATH 340
- Other courses as approved by the Academic Department
Application and Registration Steps:
- Complete the Dual Enrollment Request Form and turn in to your high school.
- Create your NetID once you’ve been accepted into CSU
- Apply for COF (Colorado Opportunity Fund)
- Complete Registration Ready in RAMweb
- Register for your approved classes in RAMweb
- Check your CSU email regularly during your semester(s) here.
High school students in the Dual Enrollment program are billed base tuition at the Undergraduate and Colorado Resident rate. Students in this program are not billed General Fees, the University Technology Fee, or University Facility Fees.
Tips for students considering Dual Enrollment:
- Make sure the course you select aligns with your interests and potential major.
- Do not select courses you will get AP credit for.
On-Campus Dual Enrollment Contacts
Enrollment Information & Request Form
Electronic Identity (NetID)
Registration and Registration Ready
College Opportunity Fund (COF)
Assessment Information (Billing, Late Charges, Holds, etc.)
Office of Financial Aid
Extended Campus Dual Enrollment
The Dual Enrollment Program offered through CSU Online provides inclusive access and affordable tuition to all Colorado high school students through online dual enrollment courses. Students can earn the same course credits as on-campus students, regardless of where the students are located in Colorado. Please note:
- Extended Campus Dual Enrollment courses are only eligible for Colorado high school students.
- Courses taken through the Extended Campus Dual Enrollment program are not COF eligible.
- For eligibility, Extended Campus Dual Enrollment courses are only offered to high school students whose high school and/or school district has an active MOU on file with CSU Online.
- Students who wish to enroll in the Extended Campus Dual Enrollment program should reach out to their high school counselor to find out if their school is an active partner. If not, please have the high school representative reach out to Brandi Gonzales.
For additional questions or information, reach out to Brandi Gonzales.