Dual Enrollment (High School Students)
CSU collaborates with Poudre School District to offer courses within the Dual Enrollment (formerly known as Concurrent Enrollment) program.
Courses offered through the Dual Enrollment program:
- Lower and upper division world language courses
- MATH 369
- MATH 340
- Other courses as approved by the Academic Department
Application and Registration Steps:
- Complete the Dual Enrollment Request Form and turn in to your high school.
- Create your eID (electronic identity) once you’ve been accepted into CSU
- Apply for COF (Colorado Opportunity Fund)
- Complete Registration Ready in RAMweb
- Register for your approved classes in RAMweb
- Check your CSU email regularly during your semester(s) here.
High school students in the Dual Enrollment program are billed base tuition at the Undergraduate and Colorado Resident rate. Students in this program are not billed General Fees, the University Technology Fee, or University Facility Fees.
Tips for students considering Dual Enrollment:
- Make sure the course you select aligns with your interests and potential major.
- Do not select courses you will get AP credit for.
Dual Enrollment Contacts
Enrollment Information & Request Form
Electronic Identity (eID)
Registration and Registration Ready
College Opportunity Fund (COF)
Assessment Information (Billing, Late Charges, Holds, etc.)
Office of Financial Aid