Colorado State University and the Office of the Registrar have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 public health crisis (for more information, click here). In efforts to reduce exposure of our students, their parents, our faculty and staff to COVID-19, Centennial Hall is closed indefinitely. Through this crisis, we are dedicated to continue to provide professional and timely service to students, faculty, and staff through this time of uncertainty.

Our phone lines are currently OFF.  We are dedicating our time to responding to our email box. Staff are working remotely Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm MST to address inquiries. Our goal is to respond to emails within one business day. If you have a question or need assistance, please email

Many rams aren’t used to completing classes remotely. As a result, CSU created a great website with more information to support your success this semester! Please click here to be directed to the “Keep Learning” site.

Frequently Asked Questions

What if I need to withdraw from a class or the University?

The last day to withdraw from individual classes has been extended to May 8th for spring 2020 only. If you are trying to process an individual class withdrawal the day of the deadline and the system isn’t letting you, email with the class you are trying to withdraw from. The email must be received on or before 11:59pm on May 8th for us to honor the request. If extenuating personal circumstances impact your ability to withdraw from an individual class by the deadline, you can complete the Registration Appeal. If you need to withdraw from all classes for the semester, complete and submit a Withdrawal Form by or before the last day of regular classes (May 8th). These changes do not pertain to courses offered through CSU Online, which will retain varied class lengths and parts of term offerings as currently scheduled as well as its already established withdrawal deadlines.

What if I need a letter from the Office of the Registrar to send to a loan company, a different institution, an employer, etc.?

Because we are working remotely, our turnaround times might be longer. We have drafted a “Services Delayed” letter. You can find it by clicking here and logging in with your eID.

What if I need to submit a document/form to the office?

We are unable to accept physical documents. Feel free to scan the document and email it to our office at If you do not have a scanner, you can take a picture of the entire document and email that in as well.

Can I elect to have an S or U grade for my courses instead of a traditional letter grade?

Students in courses providing traditional letter grading for Spring 2020 will have the option to request an S or a U after the grade has posted, until June 5th, 2020. Students must talk with their advisor to determine if an S/U would be appropriate for their specific situation.

If I’m transferring courses from another institution that used Satisfactory or Pass grading, will they transfer in?

Regular academic courses completed with a “C-” or higher are generally accepted in transfer. Credit can be awarded for academic pass/fail courses in which a passing grade that is equivalent to a “C-” or higher.

All courses awarded an academic pass during the spring of 2020 will be eligible for transfer credit, regardless of the passing grade equivalent at the awarding institution.

Are there any adjustments to the undergraduate academic standing policies for the spring semester?

Yes! Due to COVID-19 impacts, there have been adjustments made to these policies. These policies are only valid for the spring of 2020. Click here for more information or see the form on the right side of this page.

I want to take summer classes. Are they still happening?

Summer classes are still taking place, but all formerly face-to-face summer session courses/sections will be delivered via remote learning. Registration for these classes began March 24th.

I have a hold blocking my registration. How can I get it off?

Click on the hold to see who put the hold on your account. Every hold will have an associated phone number and email address. We recommend emailing the listed email address or calling the listed phone number in order to discuss the reason for your hold and how to get it off.

I have a composition/math hold on my account. I need to register for composition and/or math, but I can’t! How can I get it off?

If you need to register for a math or composition class, email from your CSU email address with the CRNs of the class/es you want to register for. Our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you.

I can’t order my transcript! I’m trying to access the ordering page, but every time I press “Order Transcripts,” nothing happens.

You will need to turn off your popup blockers. If you do not know how to do this, click here for more information.

I’ve been instructed to use Transferology to see how my credits will transfer in, but I’m not sure how. Can you help me?

The Office of Admissions made a very helpful Transferology tutorial. To view their video, click here.

I have questions about my bill. Who can I talk to?

Financial Aid is monitoring their email. Feel free to email them at They also have a FAQ web page which you can view by clicking here.

I’m having trouble using the registration system. Can you help?

Of course! We have a whole website page dedicated to registration FAQs. We also have help videos as well! Click here to access that page.

I’m supposed to walk in the commencement ceremony in May. What is going to happen with commencement? 

After much consideration, we have made the very difficult but necessary decision to postpone the Spring 2020 ceremonies. Recognizing the important milestone of being a part of the formal commencement ceremony, the spring and summer graduates will be invited to walk alongside fellow Rams during the Fall 2020 ceremonies. For more information, click here.

How do I set up a RAMrecords account?

How do I obtain an Enrollment Verification Certificate?

How do I change my expired or not working ePassword?