CSU collaborates with the Poudre School District to offer select courses within the Concurrent Enrollment program.
Courses offered through the Concurrent Enrollment program:
Lower and upper division world language courses
MATH 369 (2017 fall semester)
MATH 340 (2018 spring semester)
High School students wishing to take other courses at the University or who are not in Poudre School District can consider any of our other non-degree options.
Application and Registration Steps:
- Complete the Concurrent Enrollment Request Form
- Create your eID (electronic identity)
- Apply for COF (Colorado Opportunity Fund)
- Complete Registration Ready in RAMweb
- Register for classes in RAMweb
- Check your CSU RAMS email account regularly during your semester at CSU.
Tuition Information: High School students in the Concurrent Enrollment program are billed base tuition at the Undergraduate and Colorado Resident rate. Students in this program are not billed General Fees, the University Technology Fee, or University Facility Fees. For information regarding the portion of tuition covered by Poudre School District, please reference the Concurrent Enrollment Request Form or contact Poudre School District. Any tuition not covered by Poudre School District will be the student’s responsibility.