Official Transcript Orders
Please check your unofficial transcript to make sure that your grades and/or degree have been posted before ordering your official transcript.
Official transcripts may be ordered in one of the following ways:
- The quickest and least expensive way for current and former students to order transcripts is online: Current students may order through their RAMweb account at www.ramweb.colostate.edu, and former students/alumni may order online at www.ramrecords.colostate.edu. (For former students, the first time you log into RAMrecords you will need to click on “Create a RAMrecords User ID” link to set up login information to access your records.)
- Electronic transcripts ordered online are usually available for their intended recipients within two hours of the order being placed.*
- Paper transcripts ordered online are mailed within one to two business days. You must pay by credit card to order online.
- Orders placed online for student pick-up are available the next business day. A valid photo ID is required at the time of pick-up at the CSU Registrar’s Office.
|Delivery Methods and Pricing for Online Transcript Ordering|
|First Class Mail (Domestic)||$13.00|
|First Class Mail (International)||$15.10|
|USPS Express Mail (use for PO Boxes)||$35.95|
|FedEx Overnight Domestic to Main 48 States (1 business day)||$33.00|
|FedEx Overnight Domestic to Alaska/Hawaii (1-2 business days)||$36.00|
|FedEx International (2-3 business days)||$56.00|
|Student Pick-up* (Next Day)||$15.00|
- Transcripts may also be ordered by mail for a fee of $20.00. The Transcript Order Form may be mailed to: Registrar’s Office – Transcripts, Colorado State University, 1063 Campus Delivery, Ft Collins CO 80523-1063. Once the mail order is received, transcript orders are processed and mailed out within one to two business days. Payment may be made by check (made out to “CSU”), Visa, or MasterCard. We do not accept these orders by fax, email, or over the phone.
- Transcripts may be requested in person by the student and printed immediately in the Registrar’s Office, Centennial Hall, or mailed out within one to two business days. The charge for transcripts requested in person is $20. Payment may be made by cash, check, Visa or MasterCard. Students requesting transcripts in person must present a photo ID for transcripts to be released.
* Transcript orders that include coursework prior to Fall 1970 may be delayed in processing by approximately a week. Please call the Registrar’s Office at 970-491-4860 with questions.
- All financial accounts must be clear before your transcript can be released. Transcript fees are non-refundable.
- We cannot accept transcript requests by phone, fax or email.
- Students can have an electronic transcript sent to themselves, to their own e-mail addresses. However, virtually all colleges and universities will only accept e-transcripts as official transcripts if the transcripts have been sent directly to them from the transferring institution. Once students have personally received their CSU transcripts, they cannot expect to forward them on to other colleges or universities as official transcripts. E-transcripts sent to external institutions directly from students are considered unofficial transcripts.
- If you would like to authorize someone else to pick up your official transcript you must provide our office with a completed Student Permission to Release Academic Records form along with a legible copy of a photo ID that has your signature on it. The release form and photo ID should be scanned and attached to an email to email@example.com.
If you need a notarized copy of your transcript in order to obtain an Apostille, please visit the Apostille portion of the Diploma page.