Final Grades are due by 2pm the Tuesday following the final exam week for the term.
To enter and submit grades
- Log into ARIESweb.
- Click on the “Final Grade Entry” link, under the Instructor Tools section.
- Select the term from the drop down menu.
- Enter the Instructional Format if required. Click the button to go to the Grade Entry page. You may then select the CRN (section) for which you wish to enter grades by clicking on it.
- You will now see the Final Grades page displayed. Make sure to scroll to the bottom of the page to see the entire list of students.
- Grades can be entered for each student by choosing the appropriate grade in the drop down menu, or by typing the appropriate letter grade in the box. The system will not allow you to enter a grade other than the appropriate grades available for that specific section and student.
- Once you have entered the appropriate grades click the “Submit” or “Save” button at the bottom of the page.
You can access more detailed instructions, including screen shots and troubleshooting information through ARIESweb. To do so, log into ARIESweb and click on the “Grade Submission Help” link under the Instructor Tools section.
For information and procedures to import grades from Canvas, please see the Canvas site.