The Repeat Delete option allows undergraduate students to repeat a course and have the grade earned the first time the course was taken to be removed from their GPA calculation.
- Maximum number of repeat deletes allowed: THREE (up to 12 credits)
- Repeat Delete needs to be applied the first time a student repeats a course.
The Undergraduate Repeat Delete Request Form is due no later than the last day of the Course Withdrawal period of the term in which you are taking the course for the second time. Once you have submitted the form to the Registrar’s Office, allow one to three weeks for processing and then click on the “View My Repeat/Delete Course(s)” link on RAMweb to verify that it has been processed.
- Unless Repeat Delete is exercised, all grades earned in a repeated course will be used in calculating the GPA.
- Repeated credits earned are only used once to fulfill graduation requirements.
- Each student is limited to a maximum of 12 credits and no more than three courses of Repeat Delete, effective Spring 2014.
- To exercise the Repeat Delete Option students must complete the Repeat Delete Request Form and submit it to the Registrar’s Office before the expiration of the course withdrawal period for the course during the semester in which the course is repeated.
- A complete explanation of the Repeat Delete policy is available on the Repeat Delete Request Form .
- If a student has documentable extenuating circumstances or university error for why they did not submit the Repeat Delete Request Form by the deadline, they can submit a Repeat Delete Appeal Form to request that Repeat Delete be applied to their course after the deadline.
- Repeat Delete is not available for Graduate Students.
Refer to the CSU Catalog for additional information: Advising and Registration – Section 1.7